Bring the luxury of mid-century inspired design into your interior with our stylish solid wooden highboard! This colorful cabinet with antique hand carved pattern is made of solid reclaimed wood that has been sourced from joists, floors and support beams from old buildings being demolished, and it can consist of different types of wood like sheesham (rosewood), pine, teak, beech, oak, cedar, mango wood, acacia, etc. This means the reclaimed wood retains the characteristics of these different types of wood. Reclaimed wood is already aged, weathered and dried, so it doesn't shrink or bend. Every step of the process is carried out with the greatest care, be it painting, polishing or lacquering. The exquisite craftsmanship and the graceful wood grains make every piece of furniture distinctive and slightly different from the next. Additionally, this vintage cabinet is distinguished by 3 shelves made of acacia wood, offering an ideal solution for displaying and storing your books, magazines, photo frames, collectables as well as other smaller items. The carve highboard is easy to assemble. Important note: Colours and wood grains vary from piece to piece, making each of our cabinet unique; the delivery is random.
- Material: Solid reclaimed wood
- Dimensions: 85 x 45 x 180 cm (W x D x H)
- 3 shelves with hand carved pattern
- Painted, polished and lacquered
- WARNING: In order to prevent overturning, this product must be used with the wall attachment device provided
- More details about preventing your furniture from tipping over can be found here